[cvsnt] WinCvs with Zeus SCC-CVS

Krishnan, RamnathX ramnathx.krishnan at intel.com
Wed Jun 15 16:57:54 BST 2005

Hi,

I am new to this forum and would like to know if Zeus SCC-CVS can be
integrated with existing project in CVS. I tried searching on the web
but there seems to no detailed document to do this. I tried going
through the document but it I guess is for new import into CVS
repository.

http://www.zeusedit.com/archives/sccdoc.html

My requirement is:

1.	Integrate the existing working folder for example say
C:\Projects\MTP to Zeus SCC-CVS.
2.	Access CVS working folder through Code Write editor.

Any guidance would be very helpful.

Thank you,

Ram