[cvsnt] Re: Re: about #29 trouble ticket [ Vírusmentes]

Zoltan.Szathmary at generali.hu Zoltan.Szathmary at generali.hu
Thu Jun 16 10:52:14 BST 2005

>> "edit -c" isn't the solution.
>> You misunderstood what I said. (probably because of my  poor english) I
>> wanted to say:
>> It would be necessary to verify, that the file is not modified by me,
>> locally. So, don't execute "edit" command if the file is in "Locally
>> modified" status.
>
> That's what edit -c does...

Tony, this is a bad statement, or "edit -c" works incorrectly, or I don't
understand you.
If you do an "edit -c" command on a "locally modified" file, which have no
editors yet, "edit -c " command executed without any warning.

By the way, your last modification with this issue (to solve #29 trouble
ticket) is good solution for this probleme, thank you.
Zoltán