[cvsnt] end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

The Lunar thelunar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:26:01 BST 2005

I installed CVS server 2.5.02 on WindowXP.
I can import a module but when I checked out the module, I got this
following error:

                cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult
above messages if any)
I spended a day to fix it but no solution was archieved.

Any idea to fix this problem.

Thai Quang Tung