[cvsnt] BUG: Corrupted binary files

Kevin zzz at zzz.zzz.org
Mon Jun 20 15:31:48 BST 2005

> It was a bug. Fixed in 2.5.01.1986

First and foremost, thanks for the reply :-) I thought the thread was not
being followed!

I tried to look up this version in the site but there is no documentation
about it. OTOH I found it in the archive.

I presume that this version fixes the bug, that is, the incorrect kopt will
no longer be generated. What can we do about existing repositories that have
the incorrect kopt?

Any hints/comments are greatly appreciated, including:
- What files are affected?
- Does anyone have some macro to finds the corupted files repo?
- Better still is there a macro that fixes the files?

--
Kevin Agius