[cvsnt] Merging with keyword substitution

Mike Lehmann meiklehmann at gmx.de
Wed Jun 22 09:58:43 BST 2005

We are using SmartCVS as client and CVSNT 2.0.58d as server. Now we want
to merge without getting keyword-conflicts. Is CVSNT smart enough (GNU
CVS seems not to be) to ignore different keywords in different branches
and not raise conflicts in each different keyword?

--
Thanks in advance,
Mike

PS: I don't wanna risk my WC, hence I ask before trying it out myself.