[cvsnt] CVSNT failing to create dump file on crash.

Lehman, Curtis CLehman at carrieraccess.com
Wed Jun 22 16:17:57 BST 2005

CVSNT is occasionally crashing. When it does it prompts me to create a dump
file. I always say yes, but then I get a failure to create file (error 5).
Does anyone know how I can fix this so I can get a dump file to help figure
out why CVSNT server is crashing? Any suggestions or help is greatly
appreciated. ( I googled for possible solutions, but couldn't find anything
specific to my problem.)

Thanks,
Curt