[cvsnt] Re: core dumps..

Lehman, Curtis CLehman at carrieraccess.com
Fri Jun 24 00:49:01 BST 2005

Thanks Tony for the feed back. I will try and talk my IT into letting me
update to the latest. On a previous e-mail you mentioned that

"I tried a few changes to try to keep val-tags up to date but it still gets
out of sync sometimes...  It'll be gone in 2.5.02."

If I update to 2.5.01 Build 2007, will val-tags be gone? If not, do you have
a rough date in mind to when it will be out? (If it's soon, then I'm better
off waiting till then, than fighting my IT guys for to up grades instead of
just one.)

Thanks,
curt