[cvsnt] Re: cvs info cvsignore/cvswrappers

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Wed Jun 29 22:39:08 BST 2005

David Somers wrote:

> There appears to be a slight inconsistency in the way that (build
> 2013) cvs info works with cvsignore and cvswrappers.
>
> With cvs info cvswrappers, each entry is delimited by being in a a
> new line...  with cvs info cvsigore, each entry is space delimited

I think that only reflects the different formats of the cvswrappers and
cvsignore files. In cvswrappers every entry has to be on a line of its
own while for cvsignore a space separator is sufficient. My guess is
that the output in both cases is simply a concatenation of all the
available sources of information. Also note that it reports duplicate
entries.

Cheers,

--
Oliver