[cvsnt] Re: wrong revision in main trunk

Gerd Gerd at WinklerNet.de
Tue Mar 1 14:10:54 GMT 2005

Now I changed the Program (Rev 1.7).
The commit-message is: new revision: 1.7.2.1; previous revision: 1.7
But my sandbox-Revision still 1.7 ???
I work in the main trunk - not in a branch !!
The update do nothing ;-((

Gerd

news:d01rko$lt9$1 at paris.nodomain.org...