[cvsnt] can not commit changes to a branch

Vladimir vab at borlas.ru
Wed Mar 2 10:32:23 GMT 2005

Yes. The are.

There are some scripts to work with cvs (which hide some difficulties
of cvs from people) and special util to export/import objects from
powerbuilder libraries from/to sandbox. Users work whith sandbox and
so do: check out, edit, unedit, commit etc. They use that util in
scripts. But that scripts don't know which files will be saved to
sandbox, so they can not reserve changed file before it's work, and
after it's work files are already changed... it is late :-(

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir                            mailto:vab at borlas.ru