[cvsnt] FW: Standard submodule practice

Lorraine Peters lorraine.peters at conexant.com
Wed Mar 2 14:29:34 GMT 2005

Lorraine.peters at conexant.com

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."