[cvsnt] Error during cvs update

Niels Flensted-Jensen niels_flensted at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:18:38 GMT 2005

I run TortoiseCVS and keep getting the same error, but in different places:

   In C:\Documents and Settings\nfj\My Documents\Code\FlowOfThings:
"C:\Program Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" "-q" "-x" "update" "-d" "-P" "."
   CVSROOT=:sspi:hopper:/cvsdata/cvsrepo

   cvs server: cannot remove FoTServices directory: Directory not empty

   Success, CVS operation completed

Next time it will be a different directory - or sometimes none at all!

Any ideas on what is happening here?

Thanks,

Niels