[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT does not seem to return from a cvs chekout command shelled out from WHS script.

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Mar 9 17:19:36 GMT 2005

Brian J. Davis wrote:
> Run.  I have found a work around so I am not too concerned.  I am letting
> you know that Windows Host may be putting CVSNT into an envrionment which
> may not have been thought of and thus for some reason or another is not
> allowing it to return.

Scripting is something cvsnt does well because of its unix heritage...
most frontends take advantage of this.  It's either a bug in WSH or a
bug in your script.. can't tell as I've never even seen a WSH script
before (and don't have it installed on any machines).

TBH you're be far better with something like Perl which is a proper
scripting language rather than a VB hack.