[cvsnt] Help configurating CVSNT on Linux machine

Willy Verbiest willy.verbiest at telenetnospam.be
Thu Mar 10 21:38:34 GMT 2005

Hi,
I've just downloaded the source files from cvsnt-2.0.58d and compiled and
installed so far so good.
Now I'm traying to understand the "Installation on Linux and Unix" guide and
I have problems in understanding
part 1.3 CVS Server configuration. The installation guide is a litle short
on that subject.
The /etc/cvsnt/PServer file is to complex for me can someone send me a
edited version that should work for
my SUSE 9.1 Pro Linux machine.
The goal is to let it work with wincvs on a Windows XT workstation.
Checking in files from Eclipse (java) and Delphi.
I think I cold use some help on setting up the latest wincvs version to.

Thanks in advance,
Willy Verbiest