[cvsnt] cgi-bin/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi: no such file or directory

Jattie van der Linde jvanderlinde at magnetic-solutions.com
Wed Mar 16 16:10:10 GMT 2005

Joe,

You have a problem before with CVSNT and IIS and posted a message
somewhere (http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2003-August/008003.html)
that ended up on my search page, having the same issue. Since your issue
was dated in 2003 I hope you founce a solution since it does'nt seem as
if you ever had a response to your query.

If you can point me in the right direction I'd be very happy.

Best regards

Jattie van der Linde