[cvsnt] Linux xinetd service - sserver

Jason Williard jason at pcsafe.com
Thu Mar 17 22:53:29 GMT 2005

I am trying to setup cvsnt with SSL.  I would like to be able to connect via
the sserver method, but have been having difficulties doing so.  I believe
that I have incorrectly configured the xinetd service for this.  Here is
what I have.  Does anyone know if this is correct?

service cvssserver
{
        disable         = no
        port            = 8003