[cvsnt] LINK EXCHANGE with WVB - WorldVideoBusiness

WVB® Marketing Team unsubscibe at worldvideobusiness.com
Fri Mar 18 14:56:28 GMT 2005

   WVB®
--

WorldVideoBusiness

Dear Webmaster,
I have visited your site and I think that the General content could be of interest to our web site visitors.
I would appreciate if you placed a link back to my site: www.WorldVideoBusiness.com
WorldVideoBusiness-WVB® is a business to business e-marketplace source
of international trade leads, and tender opportunities from companies
and government organizations around the globe. Please, let me know
your link with a brief description of your website. We'll provide to insert in our useful links page.

Thanks in advance and best regards
WVB Marketing Team
marketing at worldvideobusiness.com
www.WorldVideoBusiness.com