[cvsnt] Re: Linux Setup w/SSL (sserver) Tuturial?

Jason Williard jason at pcsafe.com
Fri Mar 18 23:59:00 GMT 2005

Tony,

I would just like to say... You're a genius.  While I had added
/usr/local/ssl/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf, it was still compiling based on the
ld.so.cache file, which did not include the path to ssl.  When I ran 'ldd
sserver_protocol.so' I found that 2 libraries were missing.

The resolution was as simple as deleting the ld.so.cache file and
recompiling.  It's working great now.

Thanks!
Jason Williard