[cvsnt] Peculiar command output

M. dont at spam.us
Tue Mar 22 16:47:52 GMT 2005

Hello,
I am using CVSNT 2.0.51d, client and server on the same machine, and
connect via pserver protocol, on Windows 2000 Prof. (SP4+)

Why does each command spit out apparent debugging output in a line like
(line wrapped by email client):

cvs server: cwd=C:\Users\CVSNT\TEMP\cvs-serv1232
,current=C:\Users\CVSNT\TEMP\cvs-serv1232

I've checked to make sure there is no debug flag in the CVSNT registry
settings, no .cvsrc lurking in my home directory, etc.

There are no apparent ill-effects in other applications that use the cvs
client, but is there a way to stop it happening?

M.