RE: [cvsnt] I couldn´t connect to cvs on port 2401. HELP..

Jason Williard jason at pcsafe.com
Tue Mar 22 18:13:29 GMT 2005

Hello,

I haven't worked with Solaris, but I believe you may find your solution in
the /etc/inetd.conf

Being that I use xinetd rather than inetd, I pulled this out of the
documentation.  I hope this helps:

cvspserver  stream  cp  nowait  root  /usr/local/bin/CVS CVS -f
--allow-root=/usr/local/cvsroot  authserver

The important part there is the use of authserver rather than pserver as
pserver is not a valid CVS command in cvsnt.

---
Thank You,
Jason Williard
PCSafe, Inc.