[cvsnt] Passing CVS an errorlevel

Josh Skains JSkains at deltad.com
Tue Mar 22 19:30:11 GMT 2005

I am trying to move from CVS on a Unix box to CVSNT on a windows box.

I do very strict filters using taginfo.

Taginfo has an entry:

ALL C:\\perl\\bin\\perl.exe -S C:\\CVSCONTROL\\SCRIPTS\\TAG.PL

Unfortunately it doesn't listen to error codes.

I seem to be able to "exit ( 1 ); " all day, and it passes it anyways :(

Please help!

JMS