[cvsnt] CVSNT Broken! taginfo - Additional Info

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Mar 23 23:07:31 GMT 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:26:41 -0800, "Josh Skains" <JSkains at deltad.com>
wrote:

>Well, FYI, I went back to 2.0.51, and it works fine. This breaks my
>scripts. I don't know where this got broken, but seems odd that no one
>else noticed. Does anyone know how far up I can go without losing this
>ability?
>
>Thanks,
>JMS

Looks like 2.0.51d is the latest one with full support for the
scripts. 2.0.58d is messing up the taginfo output (you will not get a
file list from that version only garbled data).
And today I found out that loginfo on 2.5.01 does not transfer the
branch tags anymore if committing on branches. So there is no way to
immediately determine which branch the commit is going into like it
was earlier...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)