[cvsnt] CVSNT Broken! taginfo - Additional Info

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Mar 24 04:27:53 GMT 2005

Glen Starrett wrote:
> Tony -- Will this be something that's fixed quickly?  I'm anxious to get
> updated to the latest stable in order to restore the taginfo
> functionality (and stay on the supported release), but I don't want to
> update the server so frequently.

This might also be something that is handled by a modification to the
CVSMailer script, perhaps by adding a %t to the mailer command line.  I
don't know if that would work though because there's no documentation on
the taginfo script in the online version of the manual
(http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/html/), but looking at loginfo it might work.

--
Glen Starrett