[cvsnt] Export only changed files

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Mon Mar 28 18:32:30 BST 2005

I'm looking for a script that will get the list of changed files between
2 branches and export those files out to fresh directory.  If anyone has
one and is willing to share, it would be appreciated.

The script should be able to ignore $Id$ and other expansion tag changes.

The purpose is to ease building a web "patch" set.  By "patch" I mean
not a patch in the CVS patch sense, but rather a set of the full files
where there was a change.  In this case, it is to be used by a large
number of webmasters updating their sites.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett