[cvsnt] "Respond CVS 1.11.2" Option: weird problem!

PEKAR Christophe cpekar at azurassurances.fr
Tue Mar 29 09:59:30 BST 2005

Hello everybody,

I'm having weird problem using CVSNT with option "RESPOND CVS 1.11.2"  (on
both 2.0.51a & 2.5.01 last stable version) :
* option enabled I can access & use repository else I CAN'T make comparison
& merge on some projects (but not ALL projects?!?)
* option disabled I CAN'T access repository (can't browse) BUT I can launch
comparison & merge on ALL projects.

I'm using WSAD as client (Websphere Application Developper 5.0.1). CVSNT
server is W2K.

Any idea? Your help would be really appreciated!

NB: I tried every CVSNT options, no evolution...   What degree of
compatibility between WSAD & CVSNT on last versions??!