[cvsnt] Merging Problem...

Kishore Kumar Boddupally Kishore_Boddupally at infosys.com
Wed Mar 30 05:39:41 BST 2005

Hi...

We are using CVS for our project...it is unable to merge the files if we
'UPDATE' the project

As it is a high priority issue, can u please let me know the possible
reasons?

*** Few days back the server IP is changed...so we also changed the CVS
ROOT path in work stations...

Thanks & Regards

Kishore Kumar,
Software Engineer,