[cvsnt] Experts: I need help!

PEKAR Christophe cpekar at azurassurances.fr
Wed Mar 30 12:48:30 BST 2005

Hi experts!

I wrote some requests in this forum about CVSNT & WSAD but unfortunately
I've no answers... : nobody's using Websphere combinated with CVSNT??

In fact MERGE & COMPARISON is not working properly with WSAD: on some
projects it runs, on other not...  I saw same user's request in other forums
but no responses!
(both older 2.041a, 2.058d and new 2.5.01 build 1910 version)

Problem:
MERGE function is working by disabling "RESPOND AS CVS 1.11.2" option on
CVSNT with WSAD client
BUT repository browsing is not working anymore without the option...

Enabling "RESPOND AS CVS 1.11.2" option repository browsing is working BUT
MERGING is not working properly (RESET BY PEER error on some repositories)

Please, any help??!!