[cvsnt] Re: Trying to backtrack to 2.0.51d but getting errors...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Mar 30 18:34:53 BST 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:25:50 +0200, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:

I now made a clean slate by removin the old installation and renaming
the old dir, then I reinstalled 2.0.51d into the same path as before,
thus creating the cvsnt folder again.

Now cvsnt is able to be started using net start :-)
But now I have a completely new error I have never seen before as
shown below, please note that wincvs is not at all used on this test,
I am doing it all on the command line...

C:\Temp\cvstst>set CVSROOT=:sspi:ALTAIR:/Bosse

C:\Temp\cvstst>cvs ls
cvs [ls aborted]: cannot open
c:\programs\cvsnt\clientlog\wincvs.log.in: No such file or directory

Why is CVSNT looking for a file like this???????
Where is this stored and why?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)