[cvsnt] Re: Determine What files have changed on a branch

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Mar 31 00:01:42 BST 2005

Matt Schuckmann wrote:
> If so that's disappointing considering all the wonderful work that has been
> done with mergepoints it seems that identifying the branch point would be
> extreamly simple.
>
> Is there a reason why CVSNT can't identify the branch point for you?

It just lacks the syntax to do it..  Hopefully I'll be able to improve
the tag system a lot for 2.5.02 (might slip to 2.5.03.. depends on how
fast I get the current work done).

There's reference in the code to 'BASE' which I guess is analagous to
'HEAD' but I have no idea what it actually does... sounds like an
attempt to do something similar.