[cvsnt] problem with pserver

santosh samala santoshsamala at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 31 08:23:45 BST 2005

I have insatlled cvsnt in my windows XP system. when I am trying to add the user using pserver it is giving the following error:

cvs [passwd aborted]: authorization failed: server localhost rejected access
 to /cvsrepo

It is working fine with sspi.
but I need to wrk with only pserver because I have ecclipse as a client

please help

santosh