[cvsnt] cvsrepository access rights

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Mar 31 09:45:38 BST 2005

Are you sure you have created the repositories as written?
In that case you are missing something, it is not proper to use a directory
named cvsroot as a repository. CVSROOT has a special meaning in CVS as well
as CVS and these two names should not be used as folder names in any
cvs context. CVS itself uses folders with these names so you should *not*
make such folders yourself!

/Bo