[cvsnt] Re: OSX issues with 2.5.01.1910

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Mar 31 14:25:19 BST 2005

Miklós Fazekas wrote:
> That's strange i've checked on 3 different machines, and non of them had
> cvspserver in
> /etc/xinetd.d/. (All of them have gcc 3.3 installed)

When you install gcc from the osx disks it installs cvs as well.  It's
possible there's a way of removing it.. I still haven't found out how to
uninstall things on OSX (it's not exactly obvious to a non-expert).

> For me it seems that this file is installed by the new cvsnt installer.

Nope.  I can't understand why your machine doesn't have it as it came
with mine and as I say I've installed nothing that wasn't on the setup CDs.