[cvsnt] Re: After upgrade CVSNT requires domainname in username

Luigi D. Sandon cp at sandon.it
Tue May 3 09:55:15 BST 2005

> Not sure what you mean there...  can you elaborate?

I guess it means cvs should work when [client user] is used and the
connected user is a member of the Administrators group (or the
Administrator itself, maybe).

I do not know if removing any user with admin privilege is worth the
effort... it should be an admin task to choose what security context is
needed for a given setup - although a bad admin can make the wrong choice.