[cvsnt] no chacl responses?

dzielke at aep.com dzielke at aep.com
Fri May 6 14:00:34 BST 2005

Tony/Bo/Glen -

A few days ago I asked some questions about the chacl command and received
no replies at all... I would take that to mean that no one here has any
experience with it and I should probably look elsewhere.  No problem, I
can deal with that.

Question though - does that imply that the chacl functionality is broken
and needs to be fixed, or just that no one uses it?  I guess what I'm
getting around to asking is... would it be worth it to get the March-Hare
support?  I hate to spend the money for getting just this one feature
working...  but I'm not a developer (I'm a CM guy) so it would take me
forever to weed through source code to figure this out.  Google didn't
produce anything helpful, and I've already printed out everything on the
topic from the archives.

Are there any other sources of information I can try before I tell my
manager to bust out the wallet?

Thanks,
Don Zielke
American Electric Power