[cvsnt] Re: How to view the current permissions.

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed May 11 01:45:58 BST 2005

Glen Starrett wrote:
> Default (no permissions assigned) is default for all having full
> control, I believe.

That really needs an option in CVSROOT/config as it's counterintuitive
even to me!!

All a question of time at the moment... I've got to sort out the next
service release at some point (1949 is good but there have been a couple
of things found since).  2.5.02 is taking up all my spare development
time...