[cvsnt] Default domain problem

Troels Pil Thomsen tpt at develco.dk
Wed May 18 11:08:53 BST 2005

Hello,

When commiting, I'm identified as someDomain/myLogin , even though the
server has "someDomain" as default domain. Server is a Windows Server
2003,
and I use sspi. It's a rater small setup, so I don't belive there is
anything strange happening regarding multiple servers, domains, etc, but
could be wrong.

(so when the annotater runs, the only the first 8 chars of domain/login
is
shown. I would like the domain name stripping to work, not just a
extention
of the field in the annotater.)

What could go wrong ?
Can I do anything manually in a ini-file somewhere?

Thx in advance,
Troels

Found this posts about the problem:
Tony Hoyle wrote:
> By setting the default domain the domain name is removed as that
becomes
> the set of users who are considered native.  This happens
automatically
> for most but if you have a more complex setup w/trusted domains you
may
> need to set it manually.

And another one:
<cut>
The default domain is just that - the default behaviour when no domain
is present on the username (it also works in reverse, stripping the
domain from sspi users of that domain).
<cut>