[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Wed May 18 17:48:43 BST 2005

Tony Hoyle wrote:

> cvsnt 2.5.01.1971
>
> Some post release fixes.

As we are currently talking about these things, and as I found you
responsive beyond expectation, I feel encouraged to ask whether we can get
release notes like these either on a separate newsgroup (read-only, and
only for publication of release notes), or with a subject that always is
the same (so that it is possible to filter on it and make sure one doesn't
miss any).

Thanks,
Gerhard