[cvsnt] Error when committing to CVSROOT during rebuild of administrative files.

George Schlitz george.schlitz at backbaytechnologies.com
Wed May 18 21:17:54 BST 2005

I am using a script via commitinfo to check users permission to commit
to particular modules.  Whenever I commit to the CVSROOT directory,
despite the commitinfo script succeeding, I get the following error:

Checking in commitCheck.tcl;

/cvs/CVSROOT/commitCheck.tcl,v <-- commitCheck.tcl

done

cvs [commit aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

This error occurs while or after the administrative files are being
rebuilt.  Any suggestions?

Thanks
George