[cvsnt] Does a dual processor server help that much?

Lehman, Curtis CLehman at carrieraccess.com
Thu May 19 03:22:26 BST 2005

I googled for this but never found a clear answer. The cvsnt manual talks
about how to estimate memory, but doesn't mention dual processor support.
Our IT department is considering upgrading our CVSNT server. Does anyone
know if CVSNT server can take advantage of multiple processors? Is there any
numbers to show how much of a gain would be achieved? Any specific type of
server HW that would make a big difference in performance?

Thanks,
Curt