[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Thu May 19 13:43:57 BST 2005

Gerhard Fiedler wrote:

> Tony Hoyle wrote:
>
> > By convention my release announcements are always called 'Latest
> > Updates'.  It wasn't planned that way, but it'll probably always be
> > so.
> >
> > I could setup a newsgroup for it I guess, if people reall wanted it.
>
> Thanks, but it doesn't seem that way.

What do you mean? The posts ARE all labeled "Latest Updates". The only
strange thing about them is that Tony seems to always post them as
replies to each other (though without the RE: prefix) so that when you
view the list via NNTP and group by thread, all the Latest Updates
posts are way down at the bottom. Hiding read posts helps there.

Cheers,

--
Oliver
JID:  ogiesen at jabber.org