[cvsnt] Re: Sandbox on network share

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Thu May 19 18:07:55 BST 2005

So keep hearing you guys talking about Samba for network file shares.
My limited knowledge of Samba leads me to believe that this is a networking
protocol for UNIX or LINUX type shares.

I'm wondering if the same problems/issues applie to Windows shares I.E. a
windows client checking out to a network file share on a Windows file
server.

Matt S.

news:d6i1es$igs$1 at paris.nodomain.org...