[cvsnt] Re: 2.5.0.1 upgrade cant find File or Directory.

Greg Norris gnorris at challenger.com.au
Mon May 23 06:49:55 BST 2005

Apologies to all for interruption of work.
Yes Bo, and others. I had to completely remove both 2.0.89 9(I think)
and 2.5.0.1 build 1969
Installation using the msi was a breeze and all works as planned.
The confusion was caused by me attempting to not rebooting a busy server
- which has about 20 web sites on it and takes around 30 mins to reboot.

I thank all respondees for the information and importantly all those who
assisted in creating such a great tool. I am having a minor battle with
our web guys who insist on using svn but after VSS I understand but I
will win with CVS.

Thanks again,
Greg