[cvsnt] Branch files appeared in main trunk

rajiv kumar cvsissue at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 16:21:45 BST 2005

In WinCVS, we can see the number of versions of any file by right clicking on the file and choose Graph Selection. This shows all the versions, tags and branches on that file. But in mine case, its not showing any of the tags and branches rather all the checkins made on branches are being shown in main trunk and the follwoing logs comes up in wincvs gui

Warning : Unknown file ' '

Pls let me know if any other info is requied.

"Victor A. Wagner Jr." <vawjr at rudbek.com> wrote: At 07:44 2005-05-26, rajiv kumar wrote:

>Hi All
>
>We are facing an acute problem. When we are trying to see the graph

what graph?

> for some of the .asp files, CVS gets confused and not displaying any
> branch name rather all the versions are appearing for main trunk like
>
> 1.1
>
> 1.2
>
> 1.2.1.1
>
> 1.2.1.2