[cvsnt] New to CVSNT

Peter Lange lange at apollointeractive.com
Thu May 26 17:17:12 BST 2005

Hello Everyone,

    I am new to CVS and I dont completely know what I am doing. Hope that
installs confidence in everyone. Anyway, I am setting up CVSNT on a Windows
2000 Server. I would like any recommandations people can give about handling
user accounts. I see a lot of bad press about pserver which makes me not
want to use it. On the other hand, I can't use ntserver for login because
not everyone using this system will be on a PC. Some will be design people
on Macs. Im not sure if the same holds true for SSPI.

Peter Lange
Director Of Technology
lange at apollointeractive.com
(310) 836-9777 Ext 316