[cvsnt] commitinfo questions

dzielke at aep.com dzielke at aep.com
Fri May 27 15:53:00 BST 2005

Dianne -

Can't help you on #1 below, unfortunately.

On #2, I believe there is a "pre-command" trigger that exists in later
releases, it's in the manual for 2.5.01.1921, so any release after that
would contain that capability. I'm still on 2.0.58 myself and we're not
planning the server upgrade until mid-June, so obviously I don't have it
working yet.

BUT... you could create a "wrapper" around the cvs command that does this,
and then filter/edit your file names and pass the rest of the arguments on
to cvs.

Thanks,
Don Zielke
American Electric Power