[cvsnt] Having problem with security CVS nt

Jerry Abraham Kurian jkurian at xavient.com
Mon May 30 12:55:32 BST 2005

Hi
I am relatively new to CVS nt, having set security on folders with

cvs chacl -a noread -u jkurian abc

I find that that the sub folders are not accessable however the files in
the directory of 'abc' are accessible, I later also tried to set the
security be setting the rights on the files but to avail.
Any suggestions
Thanks
jerry