[cvsnt] CVSNT statically linked with glibc

dasvob dasvob at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:03:33 GMT 2005

Hello,

I am going to upgrade from CVSNT 2.0.58d to CVSNT 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build 2115.
Current CVSNT server runs on SuSe Standard Server 8.0 with glibc
2.2.5. CVSNT 2.5.02 needs glibc 2.3 at least.

Because I am afraid to update current glibc and all dependant software
on the server I would like to try to link CVSNT 2.5.02 with the glibc
2.3.3 statically.

Does anyone have any experiences with statical linking of CVSNT?
The best would be if someone could point me to some procedure or
resource, where I can get more information.

If there exists other solution I am open to it.

Any help (comments) highly appreciated!

Regards,

Dalibor