[cvsnt] Problems connecting from Eclipse in Windows 2000

Robert Bowen syg6 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 10:10:11 GMT 2005

Hello everyone.

I am trying to connect to a repository I've created on
my machine in Windows 2000, using Eclipse 3.0. I have
followed the same steps that I followed to install on
Windows XP and it won't work.

Apart from the difference in OS, the other difference
is that this machine is connected to a Domain. When I
try to enter a user from the Domain (\\DOMAIN\tomas)
it gives an authentification error, "Incorrect user or
password." (Note: I login to the machine with the
Domain user ...)

:pserver:\\DOMAIN\tomas at localhostC:/apps/cvsnt/repository

When I try to enter a user says that is on the local
machine (also named 'tomas', it gives the following
error: "Socket exception: connection reset."

:pserver:tomas at localhostC:/apps/cvsnt/repository

Anyone ever seen this before???

Thanks in advance!
syg