[cvsnt] error message

Adrian Roskrow adrian at hang10systems.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 20:48:04 GMT 2005

Hi

I have just installed cvsnt and wincvs, installing a repository from a
crashed machine. I keep getting an error message as follows when ever I try
to checkout a module:-
      'cvs [checkout aborted]: Can't authenticate - server and client cannot
agree on an authentication scheme (got '')'
the CVSROOT is as follows ':sspi;hostname=localhost:/alex'
What am I doing wrong?

Adrian