[cvsnt] CVSNT with SCMbug ?

Bernhard Merkle nospm-news at merkleonline.de
Fri Nov 4 08:29:13 GMT 2005

Arthur Barrett wrote:
> At the moment Suite only supports Bugzilla:
> http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/features/bugzilla/
>
> We are considering other systems in the future and will add SCMbug to the list if you like?

Hi Arthur,

the question was more, if anyone using the CVSNT *Open Source* version
has already used CVSNT together with SCMBug ;-)

BTW. your mail reader seems to break the thread view (at least in my
Mozilla Thunderbird, your replys do not follow the thread. can you
change this ?)

kind regards,
Bernhard.